Blue Evil Eye 14k GF Ring (Square)
Blue Evil Eye Ring
What does the evil eye mean?
The evil eye, known as “mati” (μάτι) in Greek culture, is a curse thought to be given by a malicious glare that can cause bad luck or loss.
How can I protect myself from "The Evil Eye"?
People can knowingly wish negative thoughts on you, but the power of the eye is that some people unknowingly and innocently cast the curse on others. That's why it's important to wear an evil eye somewhere on your body to ward off this curse and protect yourself throughout the day.
Get the protection of the Evil Eye, without of the evil eye look, with this gold plated blue Evil Eye ring. A ring that symbolizes protection and energy of positive vibes, in your right palm. Wear it to enhance your luck and self-confidence.
Quality Gold Filled material made to last!
Please follow these simple tips to guarantee long lasting jewelry:
- Always remove jewelry and/or hair accessories when washing hands, showering, or activities such as swimming. Moisture can cause stones to dull and become loose.
- Avoid applying any alcohol or oil-based products such as; perfume, hairspray, body lotions, essential oils, cleansers or hair grooming products on or near the jewelry including hair accessory pieces. The alcohol or oil content will cause Lucite beads to crack, will dull the finish and loosen the crystals, and cause metal parts to discolor or tarnish.
- Never expose jewelry or hair accessory pieces to extreme heat or direct sunlight over long periods of time as this can cause colors to fade.
- To clean your jewelry and hair accessories use a dry soft cloth. Never submerge in cleaning solution or water!
- SHOP MKAY cannot be held liable for such damage, as stated above in the disclaimer.